We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us (and our Data Protection Officer) by e-mail at email@example.com
In connection with your use of our site, we ask for and may collect a variety of information from and about you in different ways. For example, when you register to use our site, we ask for and store your and/or your email address and other identifying data related to our target audience. In addition, when orders are placed, we collect billing and shipping information. We may also collect the information by customer inquiry. When you make a purchase on our site, you automatically become a member and agree to provide the following information to Active Lifestyler:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- YOur Postal Coade
- Your Street Address
- Your Mobile number
- Your Date of birth
- Your Gender
- You choose your own member identification and password to use for all future requests on the site.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you create an account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
You must only submit to us, our authorised agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect from you may be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by Activelifestyler.com or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by Activelifestyler.com or a third party seller, will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by Activelifestyler.com or a third party seller. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Platform by Activelifestyler.com or a third party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform by Activelifestyler.com or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with Activelifestyler.com or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances Activelifestyler.com may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Activelifestyler.com may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Activelifestyler.com. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, Activelifestyler.com take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the PDPA.
Activelifestyler.com does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Activelifestyler.com ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Activelifestyler.com, please contact us.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit Activelifestyler.com, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
NO SPAM, SPYWARE, OR VIRUS
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
ACTIVE LIFESTYLER’S RIGHT
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ACTIVELIFESTYLER.COM HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF ACTIVELIFESTYLER.COM HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST ACTIVELIFESTYLER.COM FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us.